Spring Equinox Yoga Mala + Sound Bath
Sunday March 25th, 11am - 2 pm
with Laura Fuller & Leslie Nuesca
at The Moving Joint in Mar Vista
Come be together at this first corner of the year for some Spring cleaning of the mind, body & heart. We have made it through Winter, and it is time to celebrate the new life coming in. We will start some delicious juice and intention/prayer writing for personal aliveness. Then, there will be an introduction, a breath and movement warm-up with Leslie, and a time of silent practice in the form of four rounds of prayer led by Laura. We will finish with a beautiful sound bath shavasana and then share some food.
During the time of silent practice, you are invited to join a yoga mala (108 sun salutations - you can do some, all, or none of them) or to sit or lay in meditation. It will be divided into 4 classical rounds of prayer:
1. Dedications for Personal Transformation and Realization.
2. Dedications for Family, Friends and Precious Jewels (anyone you have unresolved conflict with)
3. Dedications for the World - the people, leaders, animals, waters, plants, earth.
4. Dedications to Source/God/Universe/Spirit. Deep gratitude and deepening connection
• Flowers to celebrate the start of Spring. We will use these to fill the space.
• An object to place on the altar (you will take it home after)
• Something to share for a potluck after. Sometime light is good.
This is the first time doing a mala during the day. I think this will be a beautiful way to start the Spring, welcoming in light, warmth, and deep connection. Please join us and bring your friends. Please do enroll as early as you can.
$30 pre-enrollment, $40 the day of.
Please enroll early and invite your friends.
To enroll, visit themovingjoint.com, click "schedule" then select the "workshops" tab.
You can share this page or use the Facebook event page to invite and share.